Televergence Solutions routinely makes charitable contributions to various organizations; including:
- The 4 the Fallen Golf Event, an organizations that's goal is to partner with corporations, foundations, advocacy groups, government officials and others to create funds necessary to manage critical programs and services such as Service Dog Initiatives, Family Support Services, and Advanced Prosthetic programs.
- The ALS Association, the only national non-profit organization fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease on every front.
- The Alzheimer's Association Golf Event Fund Raiser + Walk to End Alzheimer's, an organization looking to provide hands-on care and support, information, referrals, education and resources for families in Orange County and surrounding areas who experience memory loss, Alzheimer’s and other dementias, while advancing critical research for a cure.
- The Alzheimers Association via the Walk to End Alzheimers, the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- The Family Support Foundation For Mental Illness, an organization that was created in 2008 to help improve the lives of individuals and families who face the challenges of mental illness, working toward the day when friends and family members living with mental illnesses are viewed no differently than those living with other illnesses.
- The Journey Home Project, founded by musician Charlie Daniels for returning veterans in need.
- The Team Lauren, a group dedicated to finding a cure to epilepsy! Helping all we can along the way.
- The Telecom for Change, a recognized organization comprised of telecom agents and carriers that dedicate their time and resources to provide aid to grassroots charities across the US.